Man it has been too long since we have updated our blog. We wanted to keep everyone up to date with the home buying and move, but the lack of internet and the increase of boxes cluttering the house, we haven't blogged. We are officially moved in, we have unpacked most all of our boxes and have the house sort of set up. We were hoping to have more unpacked at this time, but we needed to clean up some things before we could actually unpack.
Here are a few photos to share. We decided to paint the kitchen cabinets since they were gross and somewhat UGLY!
Here is the kitchen when we first moved in:

Here is the kitchen after I put some Kilz primer on it:

Here is the final product (without the cabinet doors put back on yet) and Heidi showing her muscles!

I hope all is well with you, we will post more photos and tell more stories later, so come back again!
-T
1 comment:
Wow! The new place looks cute! I'm sure it's going to look totally awesome when you're all finished! I can't wait to see more pics of how it's coming along! God is truly blessing you guys!
Post a Comment