Thomas Family

Tim, Heidi and their darling daughter, Kairis. This is our family blog about how we do life....the ups and downs and everything in between!

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

It's A....

Yep, we had our ultrasound yesterday. I am right where I need to be, 18.5 weeks, due between July 23-Aug. 3. Okay, now let's cut to the chase!




We're having a GIRL! And, we're thrilled. We would have been thrilled with a boy too, but now...ahhh, my mind can rest at ease.

I NO LONGER HAVE TO BE TERRIFIED OF CIRCUMCISION CARE!!!!!!!!

Seriously though, it was awesome to see our little daughter on the screen today. She was moving around so much, and the tech said she was quite polite, as her little legs were crossed at the ankles! I could go on and on...Tim and I have been talking about it all day. We'll try to post a video after we figure out why it isn't working.

-H

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Girls are so much fun!! (I should know, we have one, with 2 on the way! :) ) Oh, and if she had been a boy, circumcision care isn't as scary as it seems. :)

Leah said...

What a blessing! I am, however, partial to either! =) I am so excited for you guys!

lani said...

haha! i'm surprised you said that on your blog...

soo excited, OF COURSE!

mary said...

yea! congrats! we are so excited for you!! a little girl!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Thanks for the call, sorry I haven't gotten back to you, two sick boys make life a little interesting. (BTW I don't think that circumcision care is the hard part, but don't ask me-I'm not the one who fainted when Garrison was circumcised!) :0

Andrea

Anonymous said...

Oh! One more thing, if you deliver on August 2nd I will always remember her birthday-it's Braeden's! :)

Andrea

Angel said...

CONGRATS!! Will be looking out for cute little dresses and girly stuff. Hannah is so excited!!
And boys aren't that hard. Nathan's circumcision wasn't that bad. Lots of vaseline!!
Glad to hear you are doing well! Looking forward to more!!
All our love and prayers,