This post is long overdue! Two weekends ago, Tim and I were given a beautiful baby shower for our upcoming daughter. The weather allowed it to be outside in Dave and Shaela's backyard--they have a beautiful yard, full of flowers and couture landscaping. Our dear friends, Joel and Lani and Ben and Heidi orchestrated the entire event, and another good friend of mine, Andrea put together all of the decorations/floral arrangements and even our diaper cake! It was a truly unique and beautiful shower.
We had quite a few people in attendance as well, making for some pretty darn cute gifts...I think our daughter has more shoes than I have, and she's not even here yet! :) Thank you to everyone who was involved; we had the best time, and will hold fond memories of our baby's first shower. (I'll post more pics when I receive them from Lani....she was the photographer for the shower...for now, these are the two best ones I have)
4 comments:
Ugh! Once upon a time I was photogenic....
It was a great shower and so much fun to be a part of. Your little one is already loved!
You look great, Andrea! I had to show off you and your cool diaper cake that you'll soon be selling :)
Cute pictures!
Andrea - you look beautiful!
Heidi - you look just glowing and so cute!
Can't wait to see more pictures, Lani is very gifted in that area, I'm sure they are going to be great!
heidi, check out this post on my friend kristal's blog ... you'll like it: http://varelavoyage.blogspot.com/2008/07/disturbing-images.html
Post a Comment