Traveling with Kairis is different in lots of ways, but nothing I'm not enjoying yet. :) A few changes I've noticed are just the amount of "stuff" we've brought for her, not being able to luxuriously lounge around in the outdoor steaming hot tub or pool, mainly because I'm afraid of the extreme temp. changes for K, and staying in a bit more and not filling our days up with activities outside the resort. But, aside from missing swimming (which, I hope the temps. warm up a bit so that we can utilize her super cute swim suit! ;) ), I am really enjoying the rest of our vacation as a three-some. She has helped us just "relax" and veg so much more than what our normal vacations before kids were like. We're really enjoying staying in more and just hanging out together, enjoying quality time as a new family.
5 comments:
Looks beautiful there! And it looks like you're having fun too! A lot different going out of town with a baby though, isn't it?
i love that last pic of kairis! so cute!
Hi, Amie!
Traveling with Kairis is different in lots of ways, but nothing I'm not enjoying yet. :) A few changes I've noticed are just the amount of "stuff" we've brought for her, not being able to luxuriously lounge around in the outdoor steaming hot tub or pool, mainly because I'm afraid of the extreme temp. changes for K, and staying in a bit more and not filling our days up with activities outside the resort. But, aside from missing swimming (which, I hope the temps. warm up a bit so that we can utilize her super cute swim suit! ;) ), I am really enjoying the rest of our vacation as a three-some. She has helped us just "relax" and veg so much more than what our normal vacations before kids were like. We're really enjoying staying in more and just hanging out together, enjoying quality time as a new family.
Looks like you guys are having fun. Kairis is so cute.
Looks like you guys are having a great vaca. I can't believe how big Kairis is getting. Such a cutie! :)
Post a Comment