Thomas Family

Tim, Heidi and their darling daughter, Kairis. This is our family blog about how we do life....the ups and downs and everything in between!

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thankfulness


adj.
1. Aware and appreciative of a benefit; grateful.
2. Expressive of gratitude.

"Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever." 1 Chronicles 16:34


I want to take a moment to just express my gratitude for God's bountiful gifts. I am aware and appreciative of many things.

1) God's grace and redemption.
2) My kind, gentle, beautiful, loving bride Heidi of 6+ years and my best friend.
3) My sweet, loving, cute, silly and joyous daughter Kairis.
4) A job that provides for our needs, maybe not all of our wants, but our needs.
5) Family both in and out of state.
6) Good friends and genuine community.
7) The Oregon rain.
8) This computer so I can stay in touch with people, do homework etc.
9) Music.
10) Being so close to the beach, mountains, and everything out-doorsy.

I have so much more than I can realistically list here, but I am very thankful and today of all days I will give thanks!

Photos of more to be thankful for...


Applesauce





Slings



Hats



Naps


Pumpkins


Cats



Pigs, crazy hair and baths



Dancing snowmen



Baskets


Little Ballerinas



Little Girls




My girls



My Family!


2 comments:

mary said...

There is definately lots to be thankful for this year! Love all the pictures you posted! I'm thankful for you guys and am glad you had a wonderful thanksgiving day!

lani said...

:) very sweet. i love the pic of kairis with the boas! too fun!