
Um, I really don't have much to say usually. I'm pretty docile and quiet, but lately a lot has happened to be talking about. Dad Tim has considered going back to school to be a teacher, Mom Heidi is working full time again, taking care of 4 girls, the weather has changes from warm and sunny to cooler and rainy. Most recently, we have heard about moving. They had a nice Condo inspected today and it sounds like it is much roomier and cuter inside than the last place. It doesn't have as much "curb appeal", but it is affordable and great to start out with, and has lots of potential. The main concerns they have after the inspection are replacing the older original furnace and sealing the asbestos ceiling. It also has a smoke smell, but they are ready to clean the walls and paint to remove that. Mom and Dad are so saavy!
Snickers and I are excited to see the new place and the possible Movie room they plan to create, but neither of us are looking forward to moving in a cramped kennel. Snickers is trying to crowd in my blanket, I'll have Dad write more later.
-Endearing Emma
No comments:
Post a Comment