Thomas Family

Tim, Heidi and their darling daughter, Kairis. This is our family blog about how we do life....the ups and downs and everything in between!

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

A word from the Master of the house.




So there I am just sitting in my new found treasure, a box Ivan left for me, when I hear Mom Heidi and Dad Tim telling him about moving. How come nobody asked me? What if they don't bring my box? What if I don't even like the house? But oh well, I don't like being inside anyway. I just hope it has a big yard and a good supply of squirrels and moles!

I heard they are still thinking of moving, but not to the original place they were looking at in Gresham. I guess the old owner is more of a grump than I am. He won't fix anything on the house and is just plain being a, well, crabby man. God has always taken care of them before so I don't know why He won't be watchin' out for them in this next option.

It's a townhome in Fairview that has a Rec. Facility (that I doubt they'll let me in), a pool (that I will NEVER use), and day care (that I will stay as far away from as possible!) Snickers and Emma may adore kids, but I can't stand 'em. From what Mom and Dad were saying, it sounds like it has 2 bedrooms upstairs and a nice living room, dining room and kitchen downstairs. It also has a deck out back and a patio in front both with sliding glass doors. If I get daring, I may run the gauntlet through the house, in one sliding door out the next, but then again, why torture myself! I have plenty of resting to catch up on.
Speaking of which, I need to get back to my cat-nap.

-Fiesty Freckles

1 comment:

Angel said...

Hi freckles! You are a funny cat!
I laughed and laughed about you and your box. I hope I can meet you someday.
Hannah

We will be praying about your housing situation. A friend of mine yesterday reminded me of something that I will tell you.
"We are only on this earth for but a breath. What we drive and where we live is nothing compared to what we are doing for God with our lives. All of it is temporary and if we focus on that, God is honored."