
Heidi and I had some time off work and walked up that treacherous hill to get pizza at Godfather's. We saw several cars sliding down the hill, not to mention the gravel truck sliding as well!
,

We took some time Wednesday to make snowmen (a snowTim and a snowHeidi as well as a snowFreckles)They only lasted an hour as someone knocked them down.


Thanks to Robert, Heidi brought home his racing track after she had watched the girls. e had some fun evenings racing cars and building elaborate tracks. I will try to post a video later of Snickers reaction to the cars. Quite a hilarious video if I might say so!

Well, Here are some photos to enjoy until I can post the video.
1 comment:
What FUN! We had lots of snow too, and David and Erin had a fun time in it, although Erin is still bemoaning the fact that she didn't get to make her "own" snowman, because no one would help her :) The race track reminds me of winter in our basement ... my dad would set up his track from when he was little, and we would play for hours. Of course, the track didn't have as many pieces, but it sure was fun! Glad you enjoyed your snow days!
Post a Comment