Thomas Family

Tim, Heidi and their darling daughter, Kairis. This is our family blog about how we do life....the ups and downs and everything in between!

Friday, February 02, 2007

New Features

Well, for those who have checked our blog before and have not posted a comment or a reply, We have changed the settings for you to e-mail us by the link on the side of the page (along with some fun websites;) If you want to post a comment, it should be set now so you can post a comment without being a member. You will just be annonoymous if you are not a member and have your own blog.

Superbowl party this weekend! we'll post more photos on Monday!

-T

3 comments:

Kristi said...

No way, I just did the same thing and wrote almost an identical post to this yesterday!

Kristi said...

Hee, hee, I just checked my blog and you saw it before I saw that you saw it. Saw is a funny word.

Angel said...

Looks like you had a great time!
Sure wish it was me on vacation.
Longer story for later.
So want to call you and will when things here calm down and I have actually slept.
Love you guys tons and miss you just as much!!