Thomas Family

Tim, Heidi and their darling daughter, Kairis. This is our family blog about how we do life....the ups and downs and everything in between!

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

What is that?






Can you guess what I am up to next? Heidi suggested our next blog be a "countdown to IKEA coming to Portland" I say that is a good idea, but I had to share a RANDOM photo with an idea for our house. We are going to be painting our bedroom soon (before the end of the year) and we are going with a beach theme. I found this old knot of nets and rope on the beach at the end of January and thought the net might be a cool addition for decoration. Heidi is somewhat ok with the idea of "Natural Beach Memorabilia", but has forwarned me of the rotten ocean smell. I tossed it atop my car and we "aired it out" on the way home. We'll see how stinky it gets after I wash it off with a garden hose! (and a couple cups of bleach ;)

Also, I wanted to share with you the Seaside Spruce. For those of you who have gone to the beach with us, the Giant Sitka Spruce is on it's last leg. After some wind damage last Nov and Dec, they have closed it off for viewers as it may fall over. Here are some last photos to enjoy ot that!








By the way, I couldn't pass up a pretty Seaside Sunset!


-T

1 comment:

Kristi said...

I think it's time for a new blog guys..I'm getting tired of looking at that weird thing on top of your car. =)