
Well, a while back we posted that " your vote would count". We were considering adopting YET ANOTHER cat. If you read Lani's blog (linked on the sidebar) you can see hedr recent posting on Wendy and her siblings.
I met Wendy in the church office a few weeks ago and Heidi happened to have an afternoon break, so she stopped by to say Hi. We were considering it for a few days til we realized the busy schedules we are operating off of. We both have 2 jobs and are taking a class at Mt Hood. Time is not a comodity we have much of in this stage of life. Some days, We feel just like that first photo. Ready to sleep about anywhere. Things will change though, we are planning to be gone this weekend to Lincoln City for my birthday. It will be a great trip!
I have applied for a scholarship that could pay for me to do a Communications Bachelors, but we'll see. Heidi is also doing the scholarship thing and excelling tremendously in Math. I am so proud of her! She has worked so hard, and done so well!
I wish I could post a video for you, Between Lani and I we created a pretty cool presentation for Church last weekend. We compiled a montage of ideas to the Newsboy's "Shine". It did take us awhile, but I found out AFTER the project that we need to have more memory space in order for u to make it happen quicker.
Anyway, if any of you are interested in seeing our creation, email me and I'll send you a copy, and if I can load it on YouTube, I'll post later and tell you where to find it.
For now, enjoy a few fun photos of Wendy and her adventures at the church office.

1 comment:
Looks like Wendy could make a good phone receptionist, even though I am not sure she would be able to take any messages. :-)
We love you and hope you have a great birthday trip!!
Will be sending you something belated, sorry. (Money is a little tight with gas going up over 30 cents the last two weeks.)
All our love!!
Post a Comment