Guitar... check
Microwave... check.
Dishwasher... check
New Stove... check
haul off old stove... check
Chair... um. Chair... well, no.
Of all the things my little Civic wagon has hauled, the chair was the only one by inches to not fit inside. So what do you do with a $10 chair? ....

You put it on the roof rack!
Yes, I found a chair that is EXACTLY LIKE OUR FIRST COUCH and couldn't pass it up. for 10 bucks, I had to find a way.
Here is the fun I had with it!
Coming soon...
Make your vote count! Heidi will update you soon....
2 comments:
Cute blog! Tell us, did you sit in the chair for the ride home? Must have been quite a ride!
Actually, the real question is....where is this huge chair gonna go? ; ) We have yet to find the perfect space for this...but, where there's a will, there's a way! -Heidi
Post a Comment