
Happy Anniversary to us! We've succesfully made it four years now....and have they been an adventure, or what!?

Tim and I celebrated at Boccelli's Ristorante in downtown Gresham; our fav restaurant in town. We had a great evening together. There's much more to update you all on, since our weekend at Wild Horse Canyon last weekend, for all Multnomah students and their families. However, it's late, and...well, it's late. :) Here are some fun pics to enjoy. -H
4 comments:
Yea! It hardly seems that it's already been 4 years!! Congrats! Cute pictures!! I'm sure you guys had a wonderful celebration!
Congrats you guys!
How can it be this long -- do you find yourself asking this question?? I do, and we have been married for 6 years, yet sometimes I can't clearly remember what life was like without David (and frankly, sometimes what it was like to just be a couple!). It is so wonderful to see what God is doing in you, as a family and as individuals, and we are honored to know you as friends (we still call you Uncle Tim and Aunt Heidi with the girls). Thanks for all of the updates ... I'm loving the pictures of you guys and your home! Talk to you later! Congratulations on your anniversary, and Happy Birthday Heidi!
Sarah
Sarah
great pictures of your celebration! happy happy anniversary you 2 ~ couldn't happen to a special-er couple!!!
:D
Post a Comment