Well, it's been awhile. It feels like so much has changed, and yet....it's all so familiar at the same time. Tim started school at Multnomah Bible College a few weeks ago. He is loving it; though, the work load is enormous and overwhelming. Tim and I had a great time at the retreat for students and families. I'll post some pics of us on the World's Longest Zip Line soon! God has been challenging our hearts immensely, and growing us individually and maritally. I won't get into the details on this blog, but sometime, it would be fun to catch up with you all on an indvidual basis. Continue to pray for us, as we are still adjusting to Tim's new schedule with work and school. I have a few decisions to make on the horizon as well. so continued prayer for guidance, wisdom, and discernment is much appreciated too. We value you all, friends and family. My new job is going well. My time with the girls came to an end a few weeks ago, though I still see them regularly. I miss them terribly.
So, our new "love(s)" as of late....COFFEE. Jesse and Andrea Culver, dear friends of ours served us a fabulous dinner last weekend, and spoiled us with an incredible cup of coffee. Seriously. We have both worked Starbucks a time or two, and this is no comparison. So, Tim and I are making coffee every AM now...and even drinking a cup at night occasionally! We are going to invest in a French Press I think down the road, as our little coffee pot is only a 4 cup. It's funny, we never were into coffee at all until now...it seems to carry us through our busy days now though. :)
Okay....our other new love....meet, Scraggles. We are now a three cat family again. (I think) This dear, sweet, sickly kitty showed up on our doorstep a week ago, looking awful. It was starving to death, literally, so we quickly fed it, and weren't sure what we were going to do. We don't think it has an owner, though our neighbor has taken it inside before....so, for now, we have adopted her. She's a cutie, but sick. She will be an outdoor only cat, and from what I can tell, she's old, malnourished, has fleas, intestinal parasites and matted hair. Poor thing.
4 comments:
aawww ~ it's nice to see some pics of her! she's cute!
~though i still think i like the name "snorf" better... ;)
So is there something special about the coffee? My parents went to Guatemala about three years ago, and since then I've been hooked on the stuff they get there. You can order it online too. You should check it out sometime.
Juan Ana Coffee
David
Glad Tim is enjoying school!
3 cats again huh? Scaggles is an awesome name! She looks like a Scraggles!
Post a Comment