Thomas Family

Tim, Heidi and their darling daughter, Kairis. This is our family blog about how we do life....the ups and downs and everything in between!

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Where We're At Right Now...


Lani took some pictures of Kairis last Saturday while Joel made mucho messes in our kitchen. (I'll blog about this later)

Kairis was fussy when these pictures were taken, and unfortunately, she's not really any better yet. After two doctor visits, we've concurred she is probably teething. I am hoping she wakes up one morning with a mouth full of teeth. Though, that would be mysterious as she has zero teeth currently. A tired, sleep deprived, desperate for her daughter to feel better very, very soon can dream, right? So, yes...these pictures say perfectly where we're at...what stage we've hit, and what stage we're looking oh-so forward to moving past, soon.

But then again, I know I'll regret wanting this stage to pass so quickly in about 25 years.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is still adorable, especially in the last one.
This stage does pass, or at least pause for a bit, so you can recover. Hang in there!

Amy said...

I know what you mean about teething--I despise it! I still shake my head at those people who say teething really doesn't disrupt sleep or behavior...Hang in there! It really does get better and it kind of comes in bursts with breaks in between!