Thomas Family

Tim, Heidi and their darling daughter, Kairis. This is our family blog about how we do life....the ups and downs and everything in between!

Monday, March 02, 2009

2 wet Saturdays

This past Saturday we had such nice weather we decided to take Kairis on her first hike! (well, the first was Multnomah Falls, but this one was the first in her backpack carrier.) We took a short drive to Silverton and did a 3-4 mile loop around South Silver Creek Falls. (If you have never been there, you MUST go!) The views are amazing, and it was fun to go behind the falls (where we got wet!) We enjoyed the excercise and Kairis loved the first waterfall, but fell asleep on part of the journey. It was great fun and we are planning more hikes very soon! Here are a few photos from our adventure:








The previous Saturday, the weather was nice but we got wet indoors. Shireen turned 6 so we went to the Aquatic Park for a birthday party and Kairis' first real swim. It was a fun party and I even got to go down both the purple and yellow slides! here are some photos from our time there:






We've got plenty more fun photos and stories to come...

-T

6 comments:

mary said...

LOVE the pics! She is such a happy little girl!! What an adorable girl she is! I can hardly wait to see her in May! Glad you guys have a good time on the hike! You can definately tell she did! :)

lani said...

i LOVE her little bathrobe! too cute! :D

Tim and Heidi Thomas said...

Yes, We are looking forward to May as well, and as for the bathrobe, I had to put this pic in. Her smile in the other one made her look a little like "Rocky".

-T

Anonymous said...

She is so adorable!!! I love those huge smiles! Especially the one where she's trying to eat her toes... :)

Anonymous said...

How blessed you are!! I praise God for your little family!!! (and I'm not the least bit prejudice) Love and prayers Mom/GramaT

Amie said...

You guys are a fun family! It's great to see the photos!