Tim, Heidi and their darling daughter, Kairis. This is our family blog about how we do life....the ups and downs and everything in between!
Monday, February 23, 2009
Too cute to not post!
These last two pictures are of my Grandma, K's Great Grandma. Kairis lights up when she sees my grandparents...it's so precious, and something I'll always cherish.
I LOVE that brown dress; totally the cutest one ever. I did see your girls wearing them the other day in the nursery--totally cute! Yeah, I can't imagine doing laundry for a family of 7 right now! ;) I can barely keep up with 3! ;)
4 comments:
aw, love the smiley photos! (and i love your grandma's china cabinet, at least what i can see of it!)
Hey, the girls have the same brown dress!
Kristi-
I LOVE that brown dress; totally the cutest one ever. I did see your girls wearing them the other day in the nursery--totally cute! Yeah, I can't imagine doing laundry for a family of 7 right now! ;) I can barely keep up with 3! ;)
She is such a little cutie!!!
Post a Comment