I caved. I bought an ugly recliner chair last night and sold our adorable rocker/glider chair that matched Kairis' room oh-so well. I am too embarrassed to even post a picture of it on here (actually I'm too lazy to get up and take a picture, plus Kairis is sleeping, and I wouldn't want to wake her). Anyway, Kairis came down with a cold late Friday night accompanied by a high fever. I have no idea where she got it; Tim and I are both well! Here are some pictures of our weekend....lots of long nights, (hence the buying of the recliner chair...yeah, we're sleeping in it at times since Kairis can hardly breath unless she's upright) and lots of snuggling with her daddy. I'm so relieved to have Tim here to help me this weekend! I'm off to see her Pediatrician today, and you may be wondering why, as it's Sunday....well, all I have to say is that we have an AMAZING Dr. who loves his patients, and when I called him yesterday afternoon to tell him of her symptoms, he insisted on seeing her today to make sure it's nothing more than a cold. Thanks, Dr. Joel!
Thomas Family
Tim, Heidi and their darling daughter, Kairis. This is our family blog about how we do life....the ups and downs and everything in between!
Sunday, February 15, 2009
Desperate Times Call for Desperate Measures
I caved. I bought an ugly recliner chair last night and sold our adorable rocker/glider chair that matched Kairis' room oh-so well. I am too embarrassed to even post a picture of it on here (actually I'm too lazy to get up and take a picture, plus Kairis is sleeping, and I wouldn't want to wake her). Anyway, Kairis came down with a cold late Friday night accompanied by a high fever. I have no idea where she got it; Tim and I are both well! Here are some pictures of our weekend....lots of long nights, (hence the buying of the recliner chair...yeah, we're sleeping in it at times since Kairis can hardly breath unless she's upright) and lots of snuggling with her daddy. I'm so relieved to have Tim here to help me this weekend! I'm off to see her Pediatrician today, and you may be wondering why, as it's Sunday....well, all I have to say is that we have an AMAZING Dr. who loves his patients, and when I called him yesterday afternoon to tell him of her symptoms, he insisted on seeing her today to make sure it's nothing more than a cold. Thanks, Dr. Joel!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
poor girlie. :( hope she's feeling better today.
Oh I hope she's better. We let our sleep in her car seat when she needs to drain...it seems to work for now.
Post a Comment