Thomas Family

Tim, Heidi and their darling daughter, Kairis. This is our family blog about how we do life....the ups and downs and everything in between!

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Yoga Baby!


I'm on a blogging rampage tonight, as I have lots of pictures to capture, and many random blog posts running through my head in the wee hours of the morning...okay, actually, that's not entirely true. I don't usually think of blog posts in the early hours of the morning. I usually think of creative ways of sneaking back into bed for some more sleep, even after Kairis is wide awake, hungry and getting on with her day. Any suggestions? Anyway....check out the post before this one, as we have some adorable 6 month pics of Kairis...I wouldn't want our devoted blog readers to miss out on her cuteness. ;) As for this post....Kairis was in some funny positions earlier this week that I'd thought looked awfully like some yoga-moves. Cute, huh? She's really trying to crawl and move around a bit more these days.

2 comments:

lani said...

she's even got the little yoga outfit goin on! nice - very zen. ;)

Kemnitz Peanuts said...

Love to see this cute little girl! Thanks for sharing! And glad she is feeling better! Many more days of that ahead though, I'm afriad! :)