Thomas Family

Tim, Heidi and their darling daughter, Kairis. This is our family blog about how we do life....the ups and downs and everything in between!

Saturday, September 19, 2009

6 Years...

September 13, 2009 marked our 6th wedding anniversary. We celebrated by taking a day to spend in one area of our beautiful city, NW Portland, otherwise known as The Pearl. We had a great time together, just the three of us shopping, eating, walking and talking. Friday we explored another part of town that we both enjoy, NE Portland. We went to Jim and Patty's Coffee Shop (the original Coffee People) on 50th and Fremont. Sure has been fun getting out of Gresham from time to time....

Oh, we also have a "toddler" now! Kairis *loves* to walk everywhere now, and boy have we been delighting in watching her learn. There are many good times ahead....enjoy some new pictures!







Rats, I just realized I don't have a cute "couple" picture of Tim and I to share....hopefully we'll resolve this soon! :)

2 comments:

Erin said...

I am always looking back through our pictures and discovering that we are rarely all three in the same picture! It's hard, since one person has to run the camera:). We've solved the problem by setting up family photos in October...wish the photographer could just travel around with us and take pictures of the everyday stuff :).

lani said...

happy anniversary! i just love her little pigtails - they're so cute!