Thomas Family

Tim, Heidi and their darling daughter, Kairis. This is our family blog about how we do life....the ups and downs and everything in between!

Sunday, October 04, 2009

New Video

Ok, so I agree it has been way too long since I posted a video, let alone posted at all! Heidi has been doing most of the details lately and I thought it was high time to show some of the new things our little corn-bug has been up to.

Here you will see her brush her teeth, laugh, play in a basket, talk on the phone, and dance. She is also now walking like a pro and loving to GO, GO, GO!

She is the sweetest thing!

(BTW, the video quality may not be the best because I had to shrink it to fit space, let me know if you can't view it for some reason)

Take a look...


More to come...

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Wow, she is so cute! :)