Thomas Family

Tim, Heidi and their darling daughter, Kairis. This is our family blog about how we do life....the ups and downs and everything in between!

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

The Cat-walk (and other occasions to share).

Ok, So I said a while ago that I would share the trip to the PBR and some others. I have to first share with you our past Sunday afternoon. We decided to go to a different park than we usually go to, but it is still within walking distance. Here are some photos of our time there and a compilation video of past and current happenings, including a walk with a cat...




I took this one of Heidi and Kairis on the swings, They are my beautiful girls!



Heidi caught this one, and I love it. It just says: "I'm done, let's play!"









These are a few Heidi got. She is really becoming quite the photographer!

Ok, so here goes the video.




We'll post the PBR sometime, but I thought you would enjoy these fun photos and some priceless moments.

2 comments:

lani said...

aw, cute pics and video! :)

mary said...

what a fun day at the park! i absolutely love the pics and always love when you post videos!!