So, we started and are finishing up some more home projects...Tim and I spent all of Saturday painting, texturizing, and decorating our bathroom. We love the way it turned out!
Our living room on the other hand....I have always dreamed of having a dark red living area. At first sight, I thought Mary Kay had moved into our living room, and smeared her bright red/pink lipstick all over our walls. But, after 3 coats of paint, I think it's STARTING to be the color I had wanted....it's a long way from being done, but it's coming along well. Again, the colors in the pics here are hard to show the true red it really is. Lastly, I ended my math class last week, and did well. I really miss my math class. It was so fun and stimulating! I am still practicing my quad equations, and plan on keeping up my new skills. I also applied, and was hired for a nanny job 2.3 miles from our home, a few weeks ago. It will be replacing my job with the girls, come the end of August. So, I am now watching 2 full days a week, 3 month boy/girl twins named Jack and Jill. (yes, Jack and Jill, you heard right) They are precious. The family is great, and I am loving my new position. God has been blessing us abundantly. I never dreamed I'd find a part time job so close to home, doing what I love! We covet your prayers during this season of our lives! More to come....-H
5 comments:
I love, love, love it! Both the bathroom and the living room. I can't wait to see it in person!
WOW! Your guys's home decorating looks awesome! Can't wait till we can acutally come out there some day and see it first hand!!
I just love seeing how you guys make something your own.
The two of you guys creative spirit makes for a really cool looking house.
ditto as for looking forward to seeing it in person someday.
Will be praying as it sounds like some big changes are coming your way.
We love you and miss you!
H- give me a call when things get settled.
T- will be getting you another snail letter out as soon as I can "-)
all our love!!
NICE!
i can't wait to see it!
:)
I think it should be called "HTTV" (Heidi & Tim T.V.) because you both do outstanding work! WOW! If we're ever able to own a home we know who to call! :)
I LOVE the red in the dining room! It's a beautiful color...not too lipsticky!
Post a Comment