Thomas Family

Tim, Heidi and their darling daughter, Kairis. This is our family blog about how we do life....the ups and downs and everything in between!

Monday, June 04, 2007

SOS!



Yes that's right. It's the Season Of Strawberries!

Oregon strawerries cannot be beat! And I am not just saying that because I'm an oregonian, I say that because if you have ever had strawberries from Oregon, you KNOW!

Heidi bought our first flat of strawberries today and I AM EXCITED! We are hoping to get a freezer soon so we can stockpile. Oregon strawberries are only around for about a month or so, So, I am going to get back to work, so I can make more money, so I can have more strawberries! (vicious cycle, I know, but strawberries are worth it!)

More news to catch you up on...Heidi will update you soon with some cute photos!

-T

1 comment:

mary said...

How dare you taunt us with a delicious looking picture of Oregon strawberries! :) My mouth is watering!! Yum....