Thomas Family

Tim, Heidi and their darling daughter, Kairis. This is our family blog about how we do life....the ups and downs and everything in between!

Friday, June 29, 2007

Funny Conversations with an almost 3 year old...


Rain can be so fun in the lovely state of Oregon. Today, Sara and I went for a walk, and she wore her sister's extra large rain coat. Sara will be 3 in July. For those of you who don't remember, I am a nanny to Shireen (4 years old) and Sara, almost 3. Shireen was camera shy, so I have no fun photos to share of her.
Yesterday, Sara and I had an interesting conversation during lunch time. (I was scooping orange flavored yogurt into a bowl for Sara when this convo started...)

Sara: Where does yogurt come from?
Heidi: Well, it comes from cows...it's quite a process...
Sara: Oh, come on silly! Yogurt comes from refrigerators! (laughing hysterically at ME, now!)
Heidi: Oh boy, where did we go wrong?

I then explained all that I knew (as I really don't know the whole process of milk turning into yogurt...), and hopefully, set the record straight.

1 comment:

lani said...

CUTE pics!

you're so good with those girls!

:)))