Thomas Family

Tim, Heidi and their darling daughter, Kairis. This is our family blog about how we do life....the ups and downs and everything in between!

Monday, April 14, 2008

Maternity Shots

Tim and I enjoyed a BBQ with our close friends, Joel and Lani yesterday afternoon. Lani is into photography, and wanted to take some maternity pics of me, so I let her experiment yesterday at the park. Here's just a handful she's photo-shopped, so I thought I'd give a link here. There will be more to come! (she took a ton!) This was a trial run, and her first "maternity" shoot; we are going to do more as my bump gets larger. :) Thanks, Lani! These turned out wonderful!!!

http://picasaweb.google.com/lanimaria/Heidimaternity1

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Those are cute..good job Lani!

mary said...

Those are neat pictures! I really like the one with the "bump" sign. Heidi- you look glowing and beautiful!