Thomas Family

Tim, Heidi and their darling daughter, Kairis. This is our family blog about how we do life....the ups and downs and everything in between!

Monday, August 11, 2008

Home



I love spending time with my girls! Today was another trip to the hospital to speak with a Lactation nurse. Sure less sleep is hard with a new family, but the challenges of feeding have been our current battle. Things were going great, but it's hard to get a baby fed when she wants what mama don't have yet.

We love her tons and are enjoying a great day with her.

6 comments:

Angel said...

Hey guys! I hope your visit with the nurse went well. From what I remember, it takes a couple of days for the beginning stuff to clear your system and your body to start producing the good stuff. She will be alright. Mad, maybe, but I think it is pretty norman for the baby to lose weight its first week due to her sleeping and your milk coming in. It all will work out, I know it will. One way or another!! Glad you enjoyed time being together today.
your picts show that. :-)
Love ya!

Jenny said...

Hang in there! It takes a few days to figure it out. Don't give up yet, it will happen.

Jon and Erin said...

Amazing pictures. I hope it starts going well. hang in there!!!

Rejchrts said...

Hope things went well with the lactation nurse. I am so happy for you both. Can't wait to meet her. Talk to you soon!

Leah said...

Hope you are doing good, the pictures are very sweet. Call if you need anything, especially when Tim goes back to work. Hope the nursing is getting easier.

mary said...

Your pictures are wonderful and precious! I hope things start going better with the nursing! I hope that you are adjusting to having her home and the new routine. We are praying for you guys! Love you bunches!!