Thomas Family

Tim, Heidi and their darling daughter, Kairis. This is our family blog about how we do life....the ups and downs and everything in between!

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Today's the Day! (and we're still waiting...)

As most all of you know, Heidi and I are expecting our little girl any day now. In fact, today was the due date set by Dr Mitchell and while Heidi and I are as ready as we can be, we are still waiting. Oh we've had our little clues and reminders that she is coming soon, but still we sit with our crib empty. Hopefully we shall see her by the end of the week. If she doesn't come naturally by the end of the week we have a scheduled induction for Sunday morning.
Thank you all for your prayers for us and our little girl. Please continue to pray. We'll keep you as up to date as we can and you can guarantee that in a matter of days, everyone will see pictures and we'll reveal her name! Untill then... patience.

8 comments:

Tim and Heidi Thomas said...

So excited, honey! Thanks for updating everyone :)

Kristi said...

I seriously cannot wait. Seriously. I need a baby fix. =) And I can't wait to hear the name!

Leah said...

I am so excited that there is at least "an end in sight"! I know how anxious and excited you are and I am praying that she makes her entrance on her own!!!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to hear the name, also!!!! I can't wait to hold a newborn, eight months goes by way too fast and it seems like forever since Garrison was at that stage...*sigh*

mary said...

Thanks for keeping us updated! We are so excited and anxiously waiting! We are also praying that she will make her own entrance this week!

Angel said...

I thought of you as the due date came and went and there was no word. We are still praying that all will be well and that everything will happen in an un-traumatic way!! I am also very anxious to hear what I will call her besides, "Baby girl Thomas". That is getting a little old. :-) and it sounds so generic!!
We love you and will be praying for you as the week finishes off and Sunday approaches. Hopefully if you have to induce that the little medicine they give will get her started and you won't have to wait long.
I know Mom and Dad answer their phone every ring as if it is you guys, so it has been funny to check in with them lately!! Everyone is ready for her to be here.
Always our love and prayers and looking forward to hearing your story!!!

Jon and Erin said...

Thanks for the up-date. I keep checking to see if she's here yet! GOod think you didn't go on the campout right? I saw you guys Sunday and thought "Wow that baby should be coming any day now". Can't wait to hear that she has arrived!!

Amie said...

I get so excited whenever I think about you guys! I'm sorry you've had to wait past your due date. That happened to me too and it can be hard to endure. I'm sad that I will be at the campout. I was hoping to hear right away when you go to the hospital and be there to visit you after she is born. Guess I will be on pins and needles this weekend! (but I will still have my cell phone with me just in case!)