Our new addition is doing well. Tim and I are adjusting to the day-to-day tasks of raising our daughter, but all the while, savoring as many of these precious moments as we can. Our evenings have consisted of lounging in bed with Kairis, watching the Olympics, Tim attempting to stay focused on writing an 8 page paper on Media and the effects on Preschoolers, and getting much needed sleep. Kairis has gained back her birth weight, plus an additional ounce already. We're so thankful she's healthy and doing well. She's even giving me a four-five hour stretch of sleep at night; since the beginning. I have nothing to complain about! Here are some pictures to enjoy. We have had many firsts; first bath, first trip to church, first photo shoot (2x!) first trip to the mountain
Thomas Family
Tim, Heidi and their darling daughter, Kairis. This is our family blog about how we do life....the ups and downs and everything in between!
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
It's been awhile...
Our new addition is doing well. Tim and I are adjusting to the day-to-day tasks of raising our daughter, but all the while, savoring as many of these precious moments as we can. Our evenings have consisted of lounging in bed with Kairis, watching the Olympics, Tim attempting to stay focused on writing an 8 page paper on Media and the effects on Preschoolers, and getting much needed sleep. Kairis has gained back her birth weight, plus an additional ounce already. We're so thankful she's healthy and doing well. She's even giving me a four-five hour stretch of sleep at night; since the beginning. I have nothing to complain about! Here are some pictures to enjoy. We have had many firsts; first bath, first trip to church, first photo shoot (2x!) first trip to the mountain
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hey! I lovethe family photo. You are all so cute and happy. Praying for you all.
Lots of love,
Karen
YEA!! More pictures!!
I'm glad you are all doing well and that she has gained her weight back! What a beautiful family!! Love you guys and you are always in our prayers!!
She is so adorable!!! I love the last photo. These are special days. Can't wait to see her again!!! :)
She is so cute! So glad that I got to see you guys on Sunday and visit. So glad that you get to enjoy all these precious times with her!!
How fun!!! You all look great. Keep that camera rolling :)!
Post a Comment