Tim and I had the opportunity to stay in a nice hotel in downtown Portland along the waterfront for our anniversary this past weekend. We enjoyed a nice dinner out at McCormick and Schmick's Fish House Friday night and enjoyed catching up on conversation, writing our annual goals, and just spending quality time together.
Honestly, I don't know how to sum up the past 5 years of life with Tim...but I'm going to try anyway. :) We've experienced significant life change both maritally and individually, moved around a whole lot, grown in areas I never saw coming, sold a few cars and bought a few others, remodeled our first home, lived to tell of some pretty wild adventures together, been in and out of school for too long now, served in different capacities within ministry, and most recently witnessed the greatest miracle ever, a new life that through us, God created.
We've had our high and low times, but I can honestly say I wouldn't trade them for anything. Living life with Tim is the greatest adventure God brought my way, and I am so privileged to be his wife. So, happy 5th anniversary, Tim--I'm looking forward to the next 70 with you.
6 comments:
yay! happy 5 - here's to 10 times that!
and thanks again for letting us borrow kairis for the night. ;)
Congratulations! I'm glad you got to spend some alone time...that is something that will keep your marriage going strong!
Oh, I'm so very glad you got that time together. Congrats on 5 years!
Congrats to 5 years!!!I am glad that you got some time together!! Talk to you soon.
Congrats Guys!
glad you guys had a nice anniversary together!! What a way to make your 5th year special- with beautiful Kairis!!
love you guys!!
Post a Comment