*My wonderful husband turned 30 last Wednesday! We celebrated by going out for pizza at this hole-in-a-wall kinda place in Sandy. It was great pizza, despite it's less than attractive appearance and atmosphere. (we had a gift cert. otherwise we wouldn't have gone)
*Tim's remodeling our neighbors bathroom along with working overtime and finishing up a challenging course in school. He's had a few weeks of very late nights, and very early mornings, but the *cha-ching* (insert $$ sign here) has kept us rolling one step closer to being student loan debt free. I am very thankful for my hardworking husband. I feel like we need another vacation, just the three of us to recoup and regroup as a family after this busy season.
*I have been working hard in the garden at my grandparents home, and have finally planted everything. Now it's time to watch things grow and just "maintain". Kairis has enjoyed eating tree bark, playing in the grass, eating dirt (yeah, I know...sometimes I'm just not fast enough to catch her in time), and getting lots of vitamin D. We both love being outside!
That sums up our month of May, however just wait until June hits. Let's just hope I find a free moment to blog about the rest of May before the end of June comes! Until next time...
-H
4 comments:
I love the bear butt outfit! Glad to hear things are going good for you guys and God is blessing you :-) I've enjoyed being able to come to play groups and get to know you and Kairis a little more each time.
Thank you for the catch uo, you have been busy! Sounds like a lot of fun and some amazing things to look back on! Looking forward to the beach!
cute pics! can't wait to hear about your trip. so i'm really randomly curious: what pizza place did you guys go to? :)
Love the pic with bear on the bottom!! Glad that you guys had a good time in Kansas. Can't wait to hang out soon!!
Post a Comment