Wow, a lot has changed in a matter of 8 days! In a little over a week's time, I have managed to schedule a surgery, have a couple job interviews, have my own personal chauffeur, buy a car and sell a car!
As you can see, I am between cars. THis was taken Saturday morning before the buyer of my blue Civic Wagovan came and I realized that the car we bought the night before was not black like I thought it was. More of a charcoal color. Still manly enough though.
Heidi has been so wonderful to me in all of this. She has not only been my nurse, but my personal limo driver, my car salesman and car researcher. She has been staying in contact with a lady in Hood River to buy her 91 Honda Accord, staying in communication with the multitude of people wanting to buy my Civic Wagon, staying patient with Kairis who is growing new teeth and I think staying sane!
I am so thankful for my lovely wife. I would not want to go through surgery without her by my side. She is my bride, my support and I am thankful for her everyday. Yes, I am thankful for my new car as well, It is a cool color and I feel more professional now. I do miss my stickers, but it's ok, time for a new thing.
Now, to start a new chapter.
1 comment:
ooh - looks snazzy. i wanted a black (or close to black car) but i've only had maroon and green. someday ... ;)
Post a Comment