Thomas Family

Tim, Heidi and their darling daughter, Kairis. This is our family blog about how we do life....the ups and downs and everything in between!

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Blogging: silly name, but a great idea!


Well, now that we have been into blogging for almost a week now, I can see how addicting it is. First of all, the era of writing letters seems like a lost art, and it seems that SOMEone has to start the e-mails to get comunication going. However with blogging, each individual just updates their blog, and all their friends and family can read it, gain information and do it in a short amount of time. not to mention, the links for e-mail or comments posted is an easy way to communicate as well. I think blogging is a great way for us to stay connected across the miles. We will keep our blog as up-to-date as we can. In the mean time, you can enjoy a few more photos from our anniversary trip. Here is one of us at a winery in Clear Lake, CA.

1 comment:

Sarah Rahija said...

Timmy, I don't know if you have David's blog address, but it's rahijada.blogspot.com -- thought you'd get a kick out of the Bronco's latest adventure.

I've enjoyed reading your new blog! Keep it up -- I know we are kinda sporadic about our updates, but we try to keep it at least within a month :) Hopefully we'll have some pics of the girls soon -- a friend took some great ones last weekend! Love you both!