This is a pretty cool idea, blogging...I feel so out of touch sometimes, as this is my first time EVER 'blogging'! Tim and I are excited to share bits and pieces of our lives on here, with you all, dear friends and family!
So, today was my first full time day Nannying for my current family, and their neighbor girls. All went well, though I am exhausted. I care for 4 girls total, though not all at the same time, thankfully! Shireen is 3.5, Sara 2, and Emily 3.5, and Sofia, 10 months. I care for Sofia, Sara, and Shireen (only for an hour) in the mornings M-F from 7:30-12noon. At 12:15, I take Sofia with me as I pick up Emily from pre-school. Sofia, Emily and I go home, have snacks, and they nap for a couple hours. Shireen and Sara are with their Mom and Dad from 12noon till I arrive the next morning. Sofia and Emily's Dad is home by 4:30, and I'm off to regain my sanity. Actually, it's a great job, and I love these sweet girls. We do lots of creative play, painting, play dough, dancing, reading, dress up, etc. I started out nannying just Shireen and Sara, going on 2 years now.
Tim's out with a friend tonight, checking out a new guys Bible study. I spent the past 3 hours sorting through all of our pictures on the computer, renaming everything, and organizing. I keep telling myself I'll print everything and start scrapbooking again...though, I've been kidding myself for nearly 3 years now! The one album I did finish was our wedding book, yay! Actually, I am going to print all of our 3rd anniversary pictures off at snapfish--BTW, check them out if you want cheap quality digital prints printed!...so, I can scrapbook our trip. I figure I need to start somewhere, and going back three years is harder than starting with the most recent. Once I receive our prints from snapfish, I will add a link so you can check our San Francisco pics out. We had such a great time vacationing in Windsor, California! God really used the time to reveal new things, encourage us, and reconnect us as we start a new chapter. Well, Tim just called and said he's on his way home...we are going to jump right into our Frank Peretti book we've been reading aloud together...we left off last night on chapter 22 or something; it's becoming intense, and suspensful now! I forget the name of it, but it's the second book after This Present Darkness...
Grace and Peace,
-H
No comments:
Post a Comment