

So... As you can tell, we haven't updated our blog for a while. I was planning to tell a little more about our trip, maybe even that I started school again for my Bachelors Monday, but instead, I will tell you about Saturday and how it has progressed to Washington or Oregon.
Heidi and I have been reading "This Present Darkness" by Frank Peretti and we were going to walk to the park to read. Well, as we walked, we talked (and like usual) it became a great conversation so we kept walking. After 2 hours of walking, we had come to the conclusion, that while I was in school, we should seriously consider buying a home before prices get much more and all that. So, we have been looking at several potentials, and these are the top 2. Now let me add, that we are in no way wanting to rush anything, but allow God's full direction. But something I thought might be fun on this episode of the Tim and Heidi show, would be to gather your opinions on which we should choose.
The one in Vancouver is slightly smaller than the one in Gresham, but full of charm and not only has a great yard on a corner lot, but also has a garage/shed. The Gresham one has potential charm, and needs some cosmetic fixing (painting etc.) but is in our ideal location.
So, now you know why we haven't posted for a while. Check back in a few days, and we'll let you know what the majority vote is! As for now, we need to go to bed!
-T
No comments:
Post a Comment