Thomas Family

Tim, Heidi and their darling daughter, Kairis. This is our family blog about how we do life....the ups and downs and everything in between!

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Welcome to our spot

Well, I suppose since everyone else is doing it...
Just kidding. Heidi and I have wanted to join the bloggers to keep you all updated with our life, but were considering a larger website with room for more photos, videos and such. We may eventually switch, but there is no reason why we can't start now.
We will both be writing and updating our blog, and as we just returned from our 3rd Anniversary trip yesterday, we have a lot of fun stories to share. So, for now welcome to our page and keep checking in for all the latest from the West Coast!

Tim

1 comment:

Angel said...

Hey! I will be excited about checking in on you guys!!
Looking forward to reading what is going on in your daily lives.