Tim, Heidi and their darling daughter, Kairis. This is our family blog about how we do life....the ups and downs and everything in between!
Sunday, April 01, 2007
Surprise!
Some of you knew I was planning to take Heidi to Klamath Falls this weekend on a surprise trip, Others did not (Heidi included - and boy was she surprised!). Here is a photo at our front door. More to come...
Yay Tim! Yay Heidi! How fun! Looking forward to seeing what you have to say about the trip - loved seeing the pix & videos! I'm so glad you guys could get away for a while. BTW Heidi - LOVE your garden! It's so cute - looking forward to seeing what you're going to do with it! :) Lani
1 comment:
Yay Tim! Yay Heidi! How fun! Looking forward to seeing what you have to say about the trip - loved seeing the pix & videos! I'm so glad you guys could get away for a while.
BTW Heidi - LOVE your garden! It's so cute - looking forward to seeing what you're going to do with it!
:)
Lani
Post a Comment