Thomas Family

Tim, Heidi and their darling daughter, Kairis. This is our family blog about how we do life....the ups and downs and everything in between!

Sunday, November 04, 2007

Hey Good Lookin'!

So...Tim and I had the opportunity to have our friend, Josh McKenney shoot some professional pictures of us last Saturday! It was a beautiful day, we had a ton of fun together, and Tim lost his shoes!! (They were stolen off of a bridge...it's a long story)

Please copy these links into your browser and check out our proofs, and give us your two cents about which ones are your favorites. The second link is of Josh McKenney's photography site.

http://www.joshmckenney.com/clients/2007-10-27_Thomas/

http://www.joshmckenney.com/

We plan on placing a tall order soon, so any suggestions or groupings of pictures you like would be helpful in our decision making process. :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK, are you ready? Lots of really good ones, being raised in a home with a professional photographer has influenced me a bit, I think!

0247; 0071; 0090; 0114; 0124; 0171; 0196; 0028; 0055; 0070; 0121; 0132; 0154

There are a lot to choose from! You make a beautiful couple! :)Good luck narrowing it down.
Andrea

Jennifer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennifer said...

Gr-r-r-eat photos!! Ok, here are my favorites!
0034, 0068, 0086 or 0090, 0103_sepia, 0114,and 0151.

You two make a great couple! Tell your friend "nice work" on capturing more than just "faces" in a photo...I can tell you both were having fun! :)

mary said...

Man! Hard to chose! You guys are a very photogenic (sp?) couple!
I liked 0024-0035-0059-0061-0154-0247-0090-0103-0140-0136-0191-0208
we would like at least one when you order!

Sarah Rahija said...

You guys always have such fun! We took the girls for their "Christmas Pictures" and I don't know that "fun" was a word associated with that time :) Glad to see your smiling faces and sweet love for each other!