Thomas Family

Tim, Heidi and their darling daughter, Kairis. This is our family blog about how we do life....the ups and downs and everything in between!

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Student's Prayer

"The Lord is my Shepherd, I shall not flunk. He Keepeth me from lying down when I should be studying. He leadeth me to Starbucks for a study break. He restores my faith in commentaries, and leads me to better page-filling methods, for my grade's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of borderline grades, I will not have a nervous breakdown, for Thou art with me. My friends and my iPod, they comfort me. Thou givest me the answers in moments of blankness. Thou anointest my head with understanding, my exam papers runneth over with questions I recognize. Surely passing grades and flying colors shall follow me all the days of my examinations, and I shall not have to dwell at this college forever!"

Amen!

We have had lots of great things that have been happening lately, but as we are both students, this seems most fitting at the moment.

I will add though, our good friends McKenzie and Kristy are in Texas right now preparing for a major heart surgery on their 1 yr old daughter Graceful. If you think of them, she will be in a 7hr sugery 7am (central time) so pray for them.

More of an update later when time allows! along with a ton of photos and a video...

-T

No comments: