The girls came over for a visit on Sunday afternoon..."the girls" are Shireen and Sara, the family I used to nanny for. I miss them so much; it was so wonderful to have them visit! We read books, played at the park, ate cookies and played with finger puppets. Also, Tim and I celebrated our one year anniversay in our home, on Halloween night. It was a great night, filled with trick-or-treating with the kids I now nanny for (ages 5 and 9), and our church harvest party. More to come...-H
Thomas Family
Tim, Heidi and their darling daughter, Kairis. This is our family blog about how we do life....the ups and downs and everything in between!
Friday, November 02, 2007
One Year Anniversary!
The girls came over for a visit on Sunday afternoon..."the girls" are Shireen and Sara, the family I used to nanny for. I miss them so much; it was so wonderful to have them visit! We read books, played at the park, ate cookies and played with finger puppets. Also, Tim and I celebrated our one year anniversay in our home, on Halloween night. It was a great night, filled with trick-or-treating with the kids I now nanny for (ages 5 and 9), and our church harvest party. More to come...-H
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
12:41am?? sheesh girl...
yeah, it was a late night. :) I had a bunch of homework I needed to get started on, after I saw you....sooo...next time, I won't be able to stay so late. :) It sure was great, though! Have a fun weekend!
Post a Comment