Thomas Family

Tim, Heidi and their darling daughter, Kairis. This is our family blog about how we do life....the ups and downs and everything in between!

Friday, May 02, 2008

shaven, that naked feeling.

As some of you know, I was planning to cut my hair a little shorter except for the upper lip section for a "look like our researched person" for class. If you read my earlier post, I chose Alfred Adler, and if you know anything about him, you know he wore a mustachio, and was less than gifted with hair o' top his hill. So to be like him I had to lose some hair.

Now some of you guys I know wear this style of baldness and I unfortunately don't plan on letting it stay as I styled it for last night's class. Without further ado, here is the one and only photo of my impression of Alfred Adler.





.





.






.







Ok, so some of you thought I was going to shave my head, but I couldn't follow through with it just yet. I did manage to create augliness I had not known before and a naked feeling to my poor chin. Can you believe it is practically summer and my chin feels like it's winter? (thank God also that I am not keeping this nasty look!)

I did sport the cup duster, and probably would have looked better if it were like these guys.








but then again, don't give me any ideas...






-T

6 comments:

Tim and Heidi Thomas said...

Yikes! Where are on earth did you find these pics?!?!?!?!?!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Tim! I have tears running down my face because I am laughing so hard!!!! I even had to call Jess over so he could share in the joy! ;)

Kristi said...

Tim that was hilarious..you look like you are at least 45!

Tim and Heidi Thomas said...

I'm glad I can create a laugh! I am definitely glad I'm not keeping the look! 45?!?! Really?

Angel said...

You rock!! I love the milk man mustache pict too. It is so cheesy!! i am glad all is going well in your world. Heidi, you look great!! And Tim, yes, you eventually will probably have to watch creepy video. Just don't take a guest, word of advice. The one time we went to our birthing class and Karen was down, we decided to take her with so she could get a good laugh out of Chris and I breathing wierd. Well, turns out that was the night they did pizza and watching birth movies. She was so grossed out. So, don't do that. I am sure I ruined her life. :-) J/K. You will do great and learn a lot!! love you guys and miss you tons!

mary said...

Awesome!!This new look of your sure is hot! LOL! HOw funny!!
Happy mothers day Heidi! How you guys have a wonderful relaxing day together!
love you!