Some of you know I am taking night classes to pursue my MAT soon. Tonight is my final presentation and the class, Psychology. In only a few short hours, I will be standing in front of a class of 16 to present psychologist and physician Alfred Adler. He was one of the first to break from Freud and thinking he was "too obsessed with sex and death". He developed individual psychology, pioneered the inferiority complex, started a school in Vienna, constructed the Birth-order theory and... wore a mustache. So, yes, you guessed it. Tonight as I portray a founder of modern psychology, I too will be sporting the "stache". but have no fear, come friday morning, before I leave for work, the crumb-catcher (otherwise known in Liverpool as a "muzzy") will be cut away.
Stay tuned, for in my next posting, I might just reveal the only photograph (that has not been photo-shopped) of my nose neighbor.
-T
4 comments:
Congrats on finishing your 2nd class, honey! I'm proud of you! Also...I think the stache is kinda sexy. ;)
Well if that's the case, then why wouldn't you kiss me earlier? ...
-T
I have my reasons! :)
i'm afraid to comment. am i interrupting something?
Post a Comment