Kairis had her 8 week check up yesterday. She's in the 90th percentile for her height, at 23" long, and in the 75th percentile for her weight, at 11lb 13oz. My girl is growing up. Too fast. I am longingly looking at her baby pictures wishing at times she stayed itty-bitty. However, I am thankful she's so healthy and doing well. It's been so fun watching her smile at us and achieve new milestones too. Tim and I are loving our little "corn-bug" as Tim calls her. :)
Some friends of mine got together for a morning of shopping at kid consignment stores last week...lots of fun!
I'm struggling with a bit of a cold, but hopefully will be back into full swing again soon. Last week, my friends, Kristi, Andrea, Christine and I canned peaches, pears, apples, and tomatoes. It was quite the day, but well worth all the effort! I'm excited to have a well stocked pantry this year full of fresh fruits and veggies. Kairis will get to have her first fruits this spring from this past summer produce. So happy about that!!
(this pic's for you, Joel. A lethal dose of Lycopene poisoning! :) )
On Saturday, we got together with Joel and Lani...Tim finished up their bathroom remodel, and Lani and I thought we'd venture down to Buffalo Exchange to turn in some clothes for trade. Okay, so it was my brilliant idea. What a joke. I at least walked away with a $33 credit, but I can't say it was entirely worth our efforts. :) If you want the full scoop and a moment or two of laugh out loud moments, check out Lani's blog on the right side. It's quite humorous.
G'night!
1 comment:
heh heh.
she is just getting cuter. it's so fun to see her personality come out as she get older. :)
Post a Comment