Thomas Family

Tim, Heidi and their darling daughter, Kairis. This is our family blog about how we do life....the ups and downs and everything in between!

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Pumpkin Patch


We decided to take advantage of the beautiful weather last Saturday and visit Sauvie Island's pumpkin patch. We enjoyed taking Kairis to her first pumpkin patch, though I don't know how she felt about it. I think she slept through most of the trip. We sure had fun though! We enjoyed a hay ride, cinderella pumpkins, people watching and contemplating the moral legalities of sneaking through the corn stalks to the corn maize without actually purchasing a ticket. In the end, our conscience got the best of us, and we exited the corn stalk farm. ;) Enjoy the pictures! -H



2 comments:

Leah said...

Very cute! I love Kairis' expression in the picture with you Heidi, so nonchalant!

lani said...

cute cute cute!
you guys certainly look sly in that top photo... :P