
Tim

Heidi

Kairis
As you can see, I am a dresser and Kairis, like her mother, look like a bed.
However, just last night, Heidi pointed out to me something that was quite cute.
If you notice in this photo of Kairis sleeping, you will see her little foot sticking out. Evidently, Heidi has noticed this before during nap-time, but this has been happening so often, that is is a regular quirk of hers. I know exactly where she gets it because her daddy has to have his foot sticking out of the covers when he gets too warm. (and in the summer when it is really hot, he has to shake it until he falls asleep!) :) Heidi pointed it out to me and I had to smile. She may look like Heidi, but she's a daddy's girl.
By the way, if you want to have some fun with the IKEA name generator, this is the link. http://www.blogadilla.com/2008/05/11/the-blogadilla-swedish-furniture-name-generator/
-T
1 comment:
THAT's how you should have spelled her name! ;)
Post a Comment