Thomas Family

Tim, Heidi and their darling daughter, Kairis. This is our family blog about how we do life....the ups and downs and everything in between!

Saturday, October 04, 2008

Our cute little corn-bug and her dinosaur jammies

Ok so I have become the sort of dad who makes up silly names for his daughter. She was my "peanut" until Monday when she became my little "corn-bug". Hopefully this phase will pass before she comes to the age where I become "uncool dad".
Anywho, I want to share a short video of my little girl and her cuteness. Enjoy...


4 comments:

Jon and Erin said...

AWwww, what a cutie! I love the smiles!

Angel said...

What an awesome video!! I can't wait to get there and hold her!! She is so sweet!! And she looks well loved!!
I am so thrilled that in like 10 days I will be out there!!! Yahoo!! check out our blog to see what is up in our world too!! Exciting stuff!!! I will bring you a copy of it when I come out, ok? Love ya all!!

lani said...

i think heidi wins the silly name contest: "tuna-cakes"???

mary said...

Love the video!! What beautiful big smiles!! Cannot wait to come out and meet her!!