Thomas Family

Tim, Heidi and their darling daughter, Kairis. This is our family blog about how we do life....the ups and downs and everything in between!

Monday, July 13, 2009

I can't resist!











Lani keeps posting more pictures of our darling daughter on her blog, so I'm "stealing" them to show off on our blog! Lani is super duper talented (obviously, can't you tell?!) and loves taking pictures, so check out her photography site if you'd like to learn more...ciel blu photo

5 comments:

Rebekah said...

She looks so incredibly happy--what great pictures. :)

~Rebekah

Tim and Heidi Thomas said...

@Twig-hey! Didn't know you followed our blog. :) I'll have to check yours out too! Thanks for the comment!

mary said...

Love the pics! So cute! You guys are such a beautiful family!

lani said...

hey, i know those people! i think i ran into them in a park recently... or something... ;)

Erin said...

Beautiful people! These turned out great you guys.