*whew* I think I finally feel like I've caught up on our blog. Now I just have to post more pictures Lani took of Kairis...but that will have to wait for another post! Also, Tim is finishing up his last class in the Bachelor's program at Warner, and starts his Master's Teaching Program in less than 3 weeks!!! To say I'm proud of him is a huge understatement. He's worked incredibly hard for our family, and we're both excited about this next step.
Thomas Family
Tim, Heidi and their darling daughter, Kairis. This is our family blog about how we do life....the ups and downs and everything in between!
Monday, July 27, 2009
Our summer so far...
Our summer has been busy, but busy in a good way. Here are some things we've been up to: (I guess I should say Kairis has been up to...)
lovin' on Emma
Enjoying beets from the garden

4th of July
hiking on trail 742-along the Salmon River


Showing off cute dress before Rick and Andrea (our friends recently got married and are headed back to China to teach) came over for dinner.


Our night out to my best childhood friend, Lindsay's wedding. We thoroughly enjoyed our time together, can you tell? :)




We went to the beach for the day last Saturday, and enjoyed meeting up with our friends, Josh and Kristi and their five children. We had a great time, and were able to escape the heat a bit. This was Kairis' first "real" beach experience--playing in the sand, stepping foot in the ocean, eating at Mo's, etc. We are really looking forward to staying longer next time.
*whew* I think I finally feel like I've caught up on our blog. Now I just have to post more pictures Lani took of Kairis...but that will have to wait for another post! Also, Tim is finishing up his last class in the Bachelor's program at Warner, and starts his Master's Teaching Program in less than 3 weeks!!! To say I'm proud of him is a huge understatement. He's worked incredibly hard for our family, and we're both excited about this next step.
*whew* I think I finally feel like I've caught up on our blog. Now I just have to post more pictures Lani took of Kairis...but that will have to wait for another post! Also, Tim is finishing up his last class in the Bachelor's program at Warner, and starts his Master's Teaching Program in less than 3 weeks!!! To say I'm proud of him is a huge understatement. He's worked incredibly hard for our family, and we're both excited about this next step.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i love your wedding outfit - that dress/top (can't tell which) is so pretty! :)
Love the beet face, love the lemon pics! She sure is growing!
Post a Comment