She is SO darling! Makes me excited for all the things we have to come. :) And we would love company sometime. We are home a lot of the time right now, so let me know if there is a day that works for you and maybe we can connect up.
It's fun to catch up on your posts. Kairis is looking so cute and adorable. I love the 18-24 month age! Looking forward to visiting at the beach next month!
4 comments:
Those boots + that hair = amazing!
She is SO darling! Makes me excited for all the things we have to come. :) And we would love company sometime. We are home a lot of the time right now, so let me know if there is a day that works for you and maybe we can connect up.
She is so beautiful! I can't believe how fast she is growing up! I am anxious to see you all in November.
It's fun to catch up on your posts. Kairis is looking so cute and adorable. I love the 18-24 month age! Looking forward to visiting at the beach next month!
Post a Comment