I have my math final on Monday, and then I am done until April 2nd. Life will be busy again, once my next math class starts, but for now, I am enjoying my evenings once again. Tonight, I sorted through all of our scrapbooking stuff, and organized pics both on the computer, and the ones printed out since BEFORE our honeymoon. I have three major goals I want to accomplish during my break, which really means evenings only, as Tim works till 9pm during the workweek, and I still have my two days jobs during the days of break. Here they are:
1. Scrapbook starting from our 3rd anniversary trip to San Francisco
2. Apply for all scholarships for Fall/file FAFSA
3. Read, read, read...I have several books I have started that I need to finish!
A few highlights during my week...Tim brought me these beautiful flowers on Monday night, for finishing my 3rd math test successfully.

I have tomorrow off from work, and Tim and I are looking forward to night skiing (down hill) with Joel and Lani. If you bring 4 cans of food to ski bowl, you get one lift ticket FREE! Huge value!!! So, we'll be on the slopes from 4-11pm at the World's Largest Night Ski area tomorrow night. One final note, I had my follow up Dr. appt. last Friday regarding my elevated Prolactin level, and Pituitary Tumor. The good news...My level dropped from a 54 to a 37. However, I have to increase my dose, because 37 is still too high. Thank you for your prayers. I could use them for not only the prolactin level to continue to decrease, but also for my emotional highs and lows. My hormones are starting to balance out again, and it's been a bit rough. :)
5 comments:
I don't know where you are standing in your house, but that color on the wall is exactly the same as my bedroom..which you probably already know, but it's funny. Congrats on your math test! You're a better woman than I.
Kristi-that is the color of our kitchen, and one of our dining room walls. It's such a fun color!!! You guys should come over sometime, and see our place. :) As far as the "You're a better woman than I..."...hmm, let's think about this one for a sec. You do pilates nearly every day, are an avid runner, and have 5 kids, 3 of which are under one year to care for!!!!! Not trying to "compare" here or anything, but you deserve more credit than you're giving yourself girl! :)
Yeah, but I don't do math. I was having trouble with some story problems that Bryce's teacher sent home with him to do last night. I hate story problems..=)
Hi! I just read Heidi's myspace intro page (I don't have a myspace, so I can't comment or do the links, I think), and noticed you couldn't remember the author's last name for "Blue Like Jazz". I love that book too, and his name is Don Miller. I had lots of laugh out loud moments, as well as kicks to the heart in that book! I haven't even finished it yet, but it keeps traveling away from my bedside, as David uses it a lot :) Anyway, just wanted to say "hi"! Congrats on your test, and enjoy your break!
gorgeous flowers! way to go tim! and way to go on the math test heidi! praying for your final.
Post a Comment